Hi, I'm Ashley Lindemann, and I've been working behind the scenes in the indie romance industry for two years. Formerly the full-time business manager for New York Times bestselling author Laurelin Paige, I'm now a full-time consultant for many smart, funny, and really cool indie authors.
My client list includes Lauren Blakely, Meghan March, Willow Winters, Kennedy Ryan, Sierra Simone, Nana Malone, K.A. Linde...plus several rising stars who hire me for ad hoc services.
What can I do?
Just about anything your business requires -- except write your book for you.
I'm best known for email marketing services, but I also...
- build AirTable databases that will make your business life better and keep you organized (giveaways? to do lists? book lists? ARC team management? I can organize it better!)
- organize audiobook production in conjunction with Lyric Audio (Andi Arndt)
- format ebooks and basic paperbacks with Vellum
- set up paperbacks for distribution with on CreateSpace and Ingram Spark
- host freebies on my BookFunnel account
- create SquareSpace websites & commerce pages (see Sierra Simone's new site!)
- facilitate monthly newsletter cross-promotion swaps
(I currently run a monthly swap for a group of ~30 authors. Everyone has their free book shared every month by another author. I make sure there are no repeats and that everyone is evenly shared by both bigger authors and littler authors.)
I'm an ENFJ living in urban Kansas City, Missouri with my family and three cats. I have a BA in creative writing and have always wanted to work in the publishing biz.
I (currently) have blue hair, a black belt in karate, and live for my family's annual 2-week tent camping/cross country road trip. Our favorite destinations so far are the Rocky Mountains, Zion National Park, and the entire Oregon coast.
When I'm not working or parenting, you'll find me catching up on Marvel shows on Netflix, reading young adult lit, and occasionally sleeping.